[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool Question

Brian ipt voiplists at iptel.co
Thu Apr 5 18:17:49 CEST 2012

Hi,

I have worked with version 6.7.1 for a long time.
Just setting up version 8.2.5

I can't seem to get it to rate by domain with this version.

With all the exact same radius fields populated my domain field is
always blank when I check SIP SIGNALLLING.
In the older version the domain field using the same datasource has
the correct domain name.

Where is CDRTool 8.2.5 looking for the domain from?

AcctSessionId, UserName, CalledStationId and CallingStationID all are
in the format number at my.correct.domain but CDRTool will not rate if I
just put my.correct.domain in the customer table.

I can't see where I am going wrong here and I've been looking at this
for quite some time now.

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Brian