[OpenSIPS-Users] Problem with Process ID

Faisal Rehman faisal.rehman22 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 19 13:40:53 CEST 2011

Hi Abid,

Thanks for your help & I have checked that link too but making such changes does not solve the problem because it will definitely generate the error of no file existence in the relevant path like below:

INFO: Starting OpenSIPS :

ERROR: PID file /var/run/opensips/opensips.pid does not exist -- OpenSIPS start failed

With Best Regards,

Faisal Rehman