[OpenSIPS-Users] How two OpenSIPS Active - Active Load balancing

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Sep 15 19:58:51 CEST 2011

checking the FS and OS integration, I see opensips is configured to act
only as inbound entity (between end user and FS, in this direction
only). So I agree that the flow should be UA1 -> OS -> FS -> UA2 in this
case....But the trace for the faulty call (between 2 extensions) was
showing UA1 -> OS -> FS -> OS......

So, the question is why FS sends call back to OS instead of sending it
to the target extension.