[OpenSIPS-Users] trusted_peers table

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Oct 27 14:51:12 CEST 2011

Hi Gabriel,

the root of your problem is the incompatibility between the version of
cdrtool and opensips - the trusted_peers table is part of an older
version of opensips : starting with 1.6.0 version, the table was merged
into "addresses" table - see http://www.opensips.org/Main/Ver160#toc30).

So the solution you had (creating the view is ok, as it is offering to
cdrtool the table in the old format, but using the new opensips table)

On 10/24/2011 08:56 PM, Gabriel Bermudez wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was getting the following error with cdrtool 8.2.2 and opensips 1.6.2
>
> Oct 24 19:20:02 server2 cdrtool[27021]: Database error: Invalid SQL:
> select * from trusted_peers
>
> I remembered a similar thread about cdrtool complaining about a
> trusted table so I adapted the solution to this and it worked!!!
> (http://www.openser.org/pipermail/users/2009-December/009882.html).
>  Can somebody confirm this is the right solution or I was just lucky
> today :D

OpenSIPS eBootcamp - 19th of September 2011
OpenSIPS solutions and "know-how"