[OpenSIPS-Users] standard opensips.cfg but include local config

Gareth Blades list-asterisk at skycomuk.com
Tue Oct 25 12:31:56 CEST 2011

We have a couple of opensips servers and are using SVN to maintain the
configuration so we wish to have a single opensips.cfg file.
This means that there is some local config for the specific server that
we have to somehow pull in from another file.

modparam("stun","primary_ip","x.x.x.33")
modparam("stun","primary_port","5060")
modparam("stun","alternate_ip","x.x.x.53")
modparam("stun","alternate_port","5060")

Any tips on the best way to do this?

Can you set a variable by checking the machines hostname or ip address
and then pass a variable to the modparam function?