[OpenSIPS-Users] Which billing system in a carrier-grade environment?

Simon Casa scasa at email.it
Mon May 30 18:19:24 CEST 2011

Il 30/05/11 17.53, Adrian Georgescu ha scritto:
> For 10K residential users handling a few calls per second is
> sufficient. Any software can handle reliably such low loads with ease.
> Security wise depends the way you configure it.
>
> Adrian

Hi Adrian,
the 10.000 users will be only enterprises (like call centers) and public
administrations so I think one/two hundreds of cps could be realistic...

>> In an carrier-grade environment must be used a b2bua (like
>> freeswitch) or could be used a signaling/media-timeout solution (like
>> call-control, mediaproxy, cdrtool)?

What about the best practies for carrier-grade billing?

Regards,
Simon

 Sponsor:
 Hotel Savini,  Milano Marittima, 4 stelle,direttamente sul mare, III e IV letto GRATIS, per tutta l'estate. Formula ALL INCLUSIVE.
* hsavini.it e troverai tante altre offerte
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=11476&d=30-5