[OpenSIPS-Users] Kamailio restart problem

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Fri May 13 09:32:49 CEST 2011

Hello Efelin,

You are using the wrong combination of software. MediaProxy was designed to work with OpenSIPS, as you are using it in combination with another solution, is unlikely somebody will know what the problem may be.

You should switch to use either  RTPProxy or OpenSIPS, this way other people may  be able to help you.

Regards,
Adrian