[OpenSIPS-Users] mi_xmlrpc on FeeBSD amd64

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri May 6 19:18:40 CEST 2011

Hi Anton,

I remember facing a similar problem ....and the problem is somewhere in
the xmlrpc-c3 library :(....

To be honest I was not able to get it work (or at least didn't pay to
invest too much time into it) and I uses the MI2FIFO proxy from ag
projects.

On 04/26/2011 01:39 PM, Anton Zagorskiy wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Does anyone use mi_xmlrpc module on FreeBSD amd64? (I have 8.2)
> I can't get answer from OpenSIPS using menu 'MI Commands' in the
> opensips-cp.
>
> In a wireshark I see a normal TCP/IP session (socket isn't blocked).
> But there are no any messages in a OpenSIPS log and in a mi_xmlrpc log
> (i've setted modparam to /var/log/abyss.log)
>
> Any suggestions?

OpenSIPS eBootcamp - 2nd of May 2011
OpenSIPS solutions and "know-how"