[OpenSIPS-Users] dialog counts don't add up

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri May 6 19:04:20 CEST 2011

Hi Jeff,

Nothing was changed in how the profiles do work, except bug fixing. May
sound silly, but:
     1) are you sure you query all the possible values from the profile?
     2) are you sure the dialog do not change (new started, existing
terminated) while you run this test?

On 04/21/2011 04:25 AM, Jeff Pyle wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I use the dialog module and its profiles to keep track of calls
> established out to various PSTN gateways.  The config is rather simple:
>    modparam("dialog", "profiles_with_value", "inbound ; outbound")
>
> Further down in the scripting I assign the profiles like this:
>    set_dlg_profile("outbound", "$avp(s:dlgid_out)");
>
> Via FIFO and XMLRPC MI interfaces I query the counts of various profile
> values, as well as the profile total.  Something like this, or any valid
> value, gives accurate results:
>    opensipsctl fifo profile_get_size outbound 8
>
> But trying to query the total values, I never get the sum of the values'
> counts:
>    opensipsctl fifo profile_get_size outbound
>
> The value is always low.
>
> This is on the Debian packaged version of 1.6.4 from the opensips.org
> repository.  This particular application used to run on a late 1.5
> release, where I think it worked fine.  Has something changed in the way I
> should set the profiles in the script, or retrieve there values through
> the MI interfaces?
>

> - Jeff

OpenSIPS eBootcamp - 2nd of May 2011
OpenSIPS solutions and "know-how"