[OpenSIPS-Users] SMS using opensips

Jayesh Nambiar jayesh.voip at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 15:57:59 CEST 2011

Hi Dan,
I tried using PHP-SIP package and was successful in sending and receiving
SMS between SIP Endpoints and Kannel. While sending the MESSAGE from
Opensips to PHP-Sip I am facing some glitches but I think I'll be able to
figure it out.
One question: While googling, I found a module called xHttp in kamailio
which can actually act as Web-Server generating http response directly. Is
there something similar available in Opensips or is there something similar
in the roadmap?? This can actually elminate one element from my setup which
is the php-sip package !!

Thanks in advance !!!

--- Jayesh