[OpenSIPS-Users] New module: registrant

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Fri Mar 11 17:10:24 CET 2011

Each AOR should be checked once during a timer interval.
When the timer interval is configured, an internal timer interval is
computed by dividing the configured timer interval over the number of
hash tables.
For large number of hash tables and a small timer interval, more then
one hash tables needs to be checked (this is not implemented yet).

For example, if you have a hash_size set to 3 it means that you have 8
hash tables.
If the timer interval is set to 15, then the internal timer will be
set to 1 second (15/8=1) and every second a hash table will be checked
(in round robin order).

For a large number of registrations, it is better to use a hash_size
that will lead to very few AORs inside the same hash table.
Hash-es are computed over AOR.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas