[OpenSIPS-Users] New module: registrant

Andrew Pogrebennyk andrew.pogrebennyk at portaone.com
Fri Mar 11 06:17:37 CET 2011

Ovidiu,
great news! This is exactly what I've been looking for. But I'm not
sure, does timer_interval affect the distribution of registration load
in time or it affects only re-register? In what units if the hash_size
given, do you have any examples e.g. how big hash_size we need to
distribute in time (a few seconds apart) 10, 100 and 1000 registrations?
Thank you.

--
Sincerely,
Andrew Pogrebennyk