[OpenSIPS-Users] Preparing new major release 1.7.0 - UPDATE

Richard Revels rrevels at bandwidth.com
Fri Jun 24 16:00:44 CEST 2011

Re SST:  Yep, everything you said is true.  I was using SST to verify the endpoints were still alive.  At the same time, i wanted to kill the call at some specified point regardless if both endpoints were still there.  For instance, I want to limit all calls to 15 minutes but at the same time check every 45 seconds to insure the endpoints are still on the network.  With the addition of the dialog ping I think this problem is solved.  I also can't think of a valid reason to want SST module at the proxy outside of this.  I guess the answer to your question is "I don't need it - not sure what I was thinking".  : >

Richard