[OpenSIPS-Users] Dialog Ping

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Fri Jun 17 10:11:04 CEST 2011

Hello Brett,

Yes, the OPTIONs messages are dialog specific. They contain the proper
to tag, from tag and callid, as well as the appropriate CSEQ header, etc.
If one end-point isn't alive anymore, or if it responds with a messages
telling that the end point is not aware of the dialog the message
belongs to ( 481 Call/Transaction does not exist - like, for example,
the UA quickly reboots, it is alive, but the dialog is not active from
it's point of view ), the dialog will be killed from the middle.

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer