[OpenSIPS-Users] SNMPStats - openserSIPRegCurrentUsers is always incrementing

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Jul 11 19:15:45 CEST 2011

Hi John,

The stats are kept in memory (and calculate based on the data cached by
opensips) so, the DB should not affect at all the stats.

What is the opensips version where this happens ? if the issue is issue
to reproduce, could you get full debug logs for all registrations ?

On 07/10/2011 10:59 PM, John Quick wrote:

> Hi Bogdan,
>
> Here is another update:
>
> The problem exists when I register an Aastra 6731i phone, but does not
> when I register a Snom 360 phone.
>
> As explained before, it does not happen at all on my Ubuntu test
> server. It only happens on my CentOS test server. Both are running the
> same opensips.cfg file, but they are running different versions of
> OpenSIPS. Both are using a locally hosted MySQL database to store user
> data (opensips.subscriber) and location data (opensips.location). I
> can see no errors in the log files.
>
> Do you have any ideas or suggestions for additional tests? For
> example, should I reconfigure the CentOS OpenSIPS to use the Ubuntu
> MySQL server in case it is a database problem?
>
> John Quick

OpenSIPS eBootcamp - 2nd of May 2011
OpenSIPS solutions and "know-how"