[OpenSIPS-Users] SNMPStats - openserSIPRegCurrentUsers is always incrementing

John Quick john.quick at smartvox.co.uk
Sun Jul 10 21:59:45 CEST 2011

Hi Bogdan,

Here is another update:

The problem exists when I register an Aastra 6731i phone, but does not when
I register a Snom 360 phone.

As explained before, it does not happen at all on my Ubuntu test server. It
only happens on my CentOS test server. Both are running the same
opensips.cfg file, but they are running different versions of OpenSIPS. Both
are using a locally hosted MySQL database to store user data
(opensips.subscriber) and location data (opensips.location). I can see no
errors in the log files.

Do you have any ideas or suggestions for additional tests? For example,
should I reconfigure the CentOS OpenSIPS to use the Ubuntu MySQL server in
case it is a database problem?

John Quick