[OpenSIPS-Users] Memory leak

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Jan 21 13:19:32 CET 2011

Hi Duane,

actually, checking the dump you sent, I see no trace of a leak - the pkg
dump shows only script and DB conn mem, while the shm is empty.

So, in your case, you may have a memory overload because because of
runtime issues (but not a leak). If dialogs are not removed by BYEs, I
guess you end up with TONS of dialogs in memory...
dialog stuff is not releated to USRLOC at all....maybe the BYEs are not
going trough loose_route() in script and not pushed for dialog matching