[OpenSIPS-Users] non-transactional 4XX messages

Tyler Merritt tyler at fonality.com
Tue Feb 22 03:10:08 CET 2011

I would do this by matching the method of the packet in the main routing
block, and then using textops to search for the 403 in a subsequent if () {}
block, and then just drop; or exit;

My methods are usually not the most elegant solution - I'll wait for Dave or
one of the Devs to chime in with a better method :)