[OpenSIPS-Users] non-transactional 4XX messages

Jason Yeh jason at streamoso.com
Tue Feb 22 02:09:49 CET 2011

Hello everyone,

This certain SIP UAS keeps on sending "SIP/2.0 403" messages to my OpenSIPS
machine out of blue, this failure/warning messages has nothing to do with
this certain client on the call. I wanted to figure out how to drop ("not
proxy") that annoying non-transactional 4XX SIP Messages being routed
through this proxy server, however I couldn't figure out where to get this
message landed to my routing script. Because the fact that this requests
wasn't initially sent by proxy, it will not land to the "failure_route"
routing block.

In summary, how can I configure OpenSIPS routing logic to handle the
non-transactional 4XX request sent by someone else out of blue?

Thanks,
Jason