[OpenSIPS-Users] Dialogs remain open in state 3 or 4

Nicholas Papadakos panic at umbrela.org
Tue Feb 8 20:43:20 CET 2011

Hello,

What version are you running?

From: users-bounces at lists.opensips.org
[mailto:users-bounces at lists.opensips.org] On Behalf Of Paris Stamatopoulos
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2011 12:58 PM
To: users at lists.opensips.org
Subject: [OpenSIPS-Users] Dialogs remain open in state 3 or 4

Hello there,

We've been using dialog module in order to implement a concurrent calls
limit in the way described in
http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsTutConcurrentCalls

However we have seen that some dialogs remain open in state 3 or state 4 and
therefore some customers with concurrent limit set to 1 are unable to make
calls until the dialog expires. We cannot find the exact reason why this
happens yet, but we have seen it happening quite too often.

Our dialog module is initialized as so:

modparam("dialog", "dlg_flag", 4)

modparam("dialog", "db_url",

modparam("dialog", "db_mode", 1)

 modparam("dialog", "profiles_with_value", "caller")

modparam("dialog", "dlg_match_mode", 1)

Could anyone guess why this could be happening? Has anyone seen this before?

Regards,

Paris

database 5855 (20110208) __________

http://www.eset.com