[OpenSIPS-Users] Dialogs remain open in state 3 or 4

Paris Stamatopoulos mobius at realize.gr
Tue Feb 8 11:58:29 CET 2011

Hello there,

We've been using dialog module in order to implement a concurrent calls limit in the way described in http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsTutConcurrentCalls

However we have seen that some dialogs remain open in state 3 or state 4 and therefore some customers with concurrent limit set to 1 are unable to make calls until the dialog expires. We cannot find the exact reason why this happens yet, but we have seen it happening quite too often.

Our dialog module is initialized as so:

modparam("dialog", "dlg_flag", 4)
modparam("dialog", "db_url",
modparam("dialog", "db_mode", 1)
 modparam("dialog", "profiles_with_value", "caller")
modparam("dialog", "dlg_match_mode", 1)

Could anyone guess why this could be happening? Has anyone seen this before?

Regards,
Paris