[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips problem

isshed isshed.sip at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 13:34:16 CEST 2011

Hello Razvan Crainea,

You were right, initial issue was due to firewall. I disabled and it start
sending 408.
Let me give you the whole picture.

I am using opensips 1.7.0. While compilation I enablen db_mysql and TLS =1.
I have installed it on fedora core8.

In file opensipsctlrc i set SIP_DOMAIN=opensips.org
I am attaching the tcpdump capture taken on proxy.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks.
Isshed