[OpenSIPS-Users] db_http timeout problem

Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Mon Apr 18 22:07:06 CEST 2011

I have inherited a 1.4 system which I just upgraded to 1.6 (current tgz
release).  I am dealing with MESSAGEs and am having timeout issues on a
regex for some reason.  Any pointers would be appreciated that would let
me resolve  this.

I am sending from twinkle on a LAN.  Opensips is running on debian
wheezy x86_64.

The first message goes through with no delay.  Subsequent message to the
same or a different destination will hang for a long period (many many
minutes, unsure how long in total).  If I restart either twinkle or
opensips the hang will still be present.  If I restart both then it
restarts to its original "1st message is fine" behavior.

If I comment out the regex it will work perfectly, other than "composing
message" MESSAGEs get sent which I would rather avoid.

I do not see anything in the logs that indicates any problems, and was
wondering what could be done to have the regexp (or at least to filter
out non text MESSAGEs).

Additionally I am unable to escape the / in the content type.  I tried
\/ and \\/ and both failed (unknown flag *).  The content type (at least
in twinkle) for text messages is text/plain and for composing messages
application/something-I-forget.  How does one escape / in a opensips
regex?

if (method == "MESSAGE") {
	if(avp_check("$cT","re/text*/i")) {
	}