[OpenSIPS-Users] xmpp error

Anca Vamanu anca at opensips.org
Tue Sep 21 15:08:18 CEST 2010

Hi Jesse,

This error is not critical - in fact it should not be printed as an
error but maybe as an info or debug. The select exits with EINTR error
and it should be ignored. Anyhow the loop continues and further selects
are still performed so it is ok in what the actual functionality is
concerned.

Anca Vamanu
www.voice-system.ro