[OpenSIPS-Users] xmpp error

Jesse Cloutier jesse at cronomagic.com
Thu Sep 16 18:02:11 CEST 2010

  Hi All,

I am trying to build in support for the xmpp module running as a
component, I think I have everything setup properly but every 60 seconds
I am getting this error in the logs

ERROR:xmpp:xmpp_component_child_process: select() failed: Interrupted
system call

these are the settings I have for the module

modparam("xmpp", "xmpp_domain", "xmpp.ca1.cronomagic.com")
modparam("xmpp", "xmpp_host", "xmpp.ca1.cronomagic.com")
modparam("xmpp", "backend", "component")
modparam("xmpp", "xmpp_port", 5222)

Anyone have an idea where the error is comming from?

Thanks
Jesse