[OpenSIPS-Users] B2BUA Transfers Intermittently Working/Not Working (Bug?)

Brett Woollum brett at woollum.com
Thu Oct 14 22:57:38 CEST 2010

Hi Anca,

I enabled the sip_trace module in OpenSIPS and dumped everything to my database. I put together a script to print everything to an HTML page and parse out the "From:" headers on each packet so it would be easy to check them all.

They all appear correct to me.

I've posted the output of the sip_trace here: http://woollum.com/temp/opensips_trace.html

Brett Woollum
Brett at Woollum.com