[OpenSIPS-Users] B2BUA Transfers Intermittently Working/Not Working (Bug?)

Anca Vamanu anca at opensips.org
Thu Oct 14 09:45:19 CEST 2010

Hi Brett,

You need to run a network trace and catch the message for which you get
this error:

ERROR:core:parse_to: unexpected char [<] in status 5: <<<>>

You can run opensips in debug mode ( set 'debug=6' ) to see info from
the message and be able to find it in the network trace.

 From the logs it seems that a message ( possibly REFER ) has a bad From
header and OpenSIPS is not able to process right.

Anca Vamanu
www.voice-system.ro