[OpenSIPS-Users] Components required to use it as Class4 & Class5 Softswitch

Abid Saleem abid_opensips at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 5 13:11:18 CEST 2010

Dear Max,
Thank you for your response. What about the SBC functionality in OpenSIPS? Can it also provide Topology Hiding function?
Regard----------------Abid SaleemSr. Product ManagerTerminus Technologies

Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 16:35:48 +0200
From: mm at 42com.com
To: users at lists.opensips.org
Subject: Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] Components required to use it as Class4 & Class5 Softswitch

    Hi,

    Opensips offers a modular setup, where the core provides just SIP
    routing/registrar functions and you can add additional features by
    module for b2bua functionality.

    Mediaproxy/mediaserver/Class5 PBX features would need another
    instance for example asterisk or any other SIP media gateways not
    opensips (pure proxy/routing server).

    Best Regards

    Max M.