[OpenSIPS-Users] Components required to use it as Class4 & Class5 Softswitch

Max Mühlbronner mm at 42com.com
Mon Oct 4 16:35:48 CEST 2010

  Hi,

Opensips offers a modular setup, where the core provides just SIP
routing/registrar functions and you can add additional features by
for b2bua functionality.

Mediaproxy/mediaserver/Class5 PBX features would need another instance
for example asterisk or any other SIP media gateways not opensips (pure
proxy/routing server).

Best Regards

Max M.