[OpenSIPS-Users] Generating CDRs and Dialogs

Neven Vrenko neven.vrenko at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 12:47:41 CET 2010

Hello,

i'm Neven, a freshman at OpenSIPS. I'm using OpenSIPS 1.6.3 /w Control Panel
4.0.
Now I have question about generating CDRs and Dialogs.
MI connector is setup correctly, smonitor is working properly also.

I have two extensions 41001 and 41002, which use authentication, and they
can communicate normally.

Now I have two problems:

1. When I have call in progress i should see that dialog by issuing
"dlg_list" command, correct me if I'm wrong. But when I use "dlg_list"
command (command is issued inside CP, under MI frontend) I get something
like "Executed successfully, output not generated". In database OPENSIPS I
also don't see dialog data in table, neither in CP -> System -> Dialog
Part of opensips.cfg for dialog (some parts are omitted)

loadmodule "rr.so"
loadmodule "tm.so"
loadmodule "dialog.so"

modparam("dialog", "enable_stats", 1)
modparam("dialog", "db_url", "mysql://opensips:opensipsrw@localhost
/opensips")
modparam("dialog", "db_mode", 1)
modparam("dialog", "db_update_period", 90)
modparam("dialog", "table_name", "dialog")

This is my first problem... :(

2. My second problem is with CDRS... I can get any CDRS generated, i've even
try manually run generate-cdrs_mysql.sh during call, I tried directly in
database to call stored procedure, I tried to run script using cron, but
with no success. I've tried to set permissions to 777.
This was the first thing i've done:

mysql –D opensips -p < cdrs.sql
mysql –u root –p
mysql> use opensips
mysql –D opensips -p < opensips_cdrs_1_6.mysql

 I put correct database credentials and data in generate-cdrs_mysql.sh.

But i don't know what problem is....

I assume my connection to database is working because "location" table is
filling when new peer registers to server.

3. And i have question (you haven't seen that coming :) ) which is best
method for accounting RADIUS or generating cdrs via generate-cdrs_mysql.sh
script.

Please help me :)
P.S. Sorry if some of questions were stupid, but i need somewhere to start.
And it seems I stuck at very beginning, and i'm long way from NAT traversal,
drouting and other complex things.