[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS > announcement > pstn

Albert Paijmans albert at vraagalex.nl
Sat May 15 03:35:59 CEST 2010

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for the reply. The reason we do not want to use Asterisk, but SEMS,
is because SEMS offers the possibility to play a different announcement
(could be from database) to every extension. This ofcourse makes it more
attractive to our sponsors. We want to do both sponsor messages for outgoing
calls and we will have some discreet advertisement on our website. We think
we can offer free phonecalls to most international destinations thanks to
Open Source and we are all volunteers :)

So forwarding calls to Asterisk and using Asterisk as a media server for
voicemail or busy tones I understand that part. But how could I send
outgoing (pstn) calls to SEMS first and then to Asterisk? Is there something
like a service route for this?

Thanks

Albert