[OpenSIPS-Users] Using uac_replace_from and needing something like an uac_replace_contact

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Mar 5 20:56:08 CET 2010

well, an ugly one will be to move the real contact as parameter of the
opensips RR and set as contact the IP of opensips - when doing
loose_route() you will need to restore the contact

of course all these are highly dangerous as you depend on both end
devices to properly reply the RR (with your params)...

A safe approach will be using dialog module (and store the contact in a
dialog persistent variable) or to use the b2bua (which is only
signalling b2bua).

www.voice-system.ro