[OpenSIPS-Users] New build error

Daniel Goepp dan at goepp.net
Thu Jun 3 22:59:52 CEST 2010

I just checked out a fresh copy of the 1.6 branch, updated my Makefile
making just the following changes:

exclude_modules?= jabber xmpp rls mi_xmlrpc xcap_client \
        db_postgres db_unixodbc db_oracle db_berkeley aaa_radius \
        osp perlvdb mmgeoip \
        presence presence_xml presence_mwi presence_dialoginfo \
        pua pua_bla pua_mi pua_usrloc pua_xmpp pua_dialoginfo \
        ldap h350 memcached db_http json

No errors on the install, but am getting this when I try to create the DB:

root at ip-10-251-126-130:/usr/local/etc/opensips# opensipsdbctl create
/usr/local/lib/opensips/opensipsctl/opensipsdbctl.base: 35: Syntax error:
Missing '}'

Never had this one before.  Ideas?  I'm going to see if I can manually fix,
but wondering if this is something broken in the source.

Thanks.

-dg