[OpenSIPS-Users] uac_replace_from not restoring displayname

E. Versaevel e.versaevel at infopact.nl
Thu Jul 8 09:42:10 CEST 2010

Hi all,

Is there a reason why uac_replace_from() is not restoring the displayname back to the sipclient?

i'm doing a uac_replace_from() to mange the displayname/uri so my asterisk machine wil use the correct
sip peer, however packages back to the sipclient only have their URI restored and keep the displayname set with the uac_replace_from()
Is this expected behaviour? It's confusing for both me and the end users because you suddenly recieve packages with another displayname.

Kind regards,

Erik