[OpenSIPS-Users] INVITE as a variable?

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Wed Jan 6 16:02:22 CET 2010

On the contrary, rewriting the Request URI (which is what I assume you
mean by "rewrite the number in the INVITE itself"), including the user
part of the Request URI (the part before the @), is one of the most
basic functions the proxy *can* perform.

See the pseudovariables $ru (and for the user part specifically, $rU, or
$rd for the domain and $rp for the port).  They are mutable:

    $rU = "39824234234";
    $rd = "sip.biloxi.net";

-- Alex