[OpenSIPS-Users] INVITE as a variable?

Brad Bendy brad.bendy at benganetworks.com
Wed Jan 6 15:52:42 CET 2010

Hi list,

Im trying to find a way to extract and the re-write the number in the
INVITE itself, Mera and a few other switch manufacturers are all of a
sudden are trying to route on INVITE and not the To field, when the
INVITE has a prefix in it they fail to complete the call then. I can't
seem to find any built in variables or way to do that, is it just not
possible to rewrite the INVITE or am I missing something? It would seem
pretty straight forward but no way to do this, am I just blind?

Thanks for any help