[OpenSIPS-Users] number of opensips children

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Feb 4 09:53:02 CET 2010

Hi Brian,

the average load (which is very small in your case) is not really
relevant. Maybe you have a spike in traffic - like more than 8 requests
received in the same time.

So, my advice is :
1) check on the network level if you receive bulk messages at a moment
2) maybe the processing you do for request is very slow - we could make
an extension to the benchmark module to report the time required to run
the script.