[OpenSIPS-Users] how do you determine first registration of a device

Alex G greekman0000 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 21:04:59 CEST 2009

this still does not solve the issue of a reboot that occurs in under 60
seconds. if a phone does not unregister on reboot, the record remains in the
db for those 60 seconds. if it comes back up in under 60 seconds, then to
opensips it looks like a reregistration.

is there someway to discern this scenario from the info in the location
table that is already there? maybe the callid or cseq or something?