[OpenSIPS-Users] how do you determine first registration of a device

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Sat Sep 26 19:43:49 CEST 2009

As Inaki said, what you're trying to achieve is a little ridiculous.

But, if you must do it, I recommend using a database capable of
advanced triggers and decent stored procedures (PostgreSQL) and using
usrloc and registrar with full database backing and no caching or
synchronisation (changes immediately reflected in database).  Then put
a trigger on your 'location' table.  Trying to do this from the route
script is silly.