[OpenSIPS-Users] Presence in OpenSIPS and everyhing else in other platform

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Sep 25 09:16:32 CEST 2009

Hi Francisco,

The setup is quite simply - put OpenSIPS to from your softswitch:
    1) all received REGISTERs will be t_relay() to the softswitch -
opensips will not act as a registrar at all
    2) if PUBLISH or SUBSCRIBE, handle them locally on OpenSIPS via the
presence agent configuration
    3) any other requests -> relay them .