[OpenSIPS-Users] Presence in OpenSIPS and everyhing else in other platform

Francisco Gutierrez listas.bot at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 23:16:12 CEST 2009

Hi list.....

I'm trying to do the next thing, without success....

I want to enable Presence in a SoftX3000 Huawei Softswitch, and for that i
want to use OpenSIPS. The problem is that i can't use two SIP accounts on
the Phone (one for voip and the other for presence) so i'm trying to route
the SIMPLE packets to the OpenSIPS and all the others to the Softswitch. I
suppose that i must register the phone in both server.

The Phone send the REGISTER to OpenSIPS, then OpenSIPS resend (t_relay) the
REGISTER to the Softswitch. If i enable all the authentication on OpenSIPS,
i get from the SoftX3000 an 401 Unauthorized message. If i disable all the
authentication on OpenSIPS and only resend the REGISTER to the SoftX3000,
the phone register without problem (200 OK).

I'm kind of n00b on OpenSIPS so i need a litle of help with this. ¿It is
posible to do this? If someone need more information about my configuration,
just ask.

Thanks to all.

Bless

Saludos!