[OpenSIPS-Users] b2bua top hiding + authentication

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Sep 24 10:58:24 CEST 2009

Hi Jeff,

Jeff Pyle wrote:
> Hi Bogdan,
>
> I tried it first after the auth for initial INVITEs.
that in the correct approach IMHO (running b2bua after succesfull auht)
> It seems to re-auth
> (another 407 is sent to the UAC), but then forwards the INVITE upstream to
> the UAS.  In this case the call UAS sends 100, 180, then 200.  Opensips
> appears to forward only the 200 and not the 180.  The UAC ignores the 200
> because as far as it knows the transaction ended in a 407 (which the UAC
> ACK'd).

???
There is a first INVITE without credential -> OpenSIPS sends 407 for
auth -> UAC send ACK to it and generates a new INVITE with credentials
-> opensips auth and accepts the INVITE -> runs the B2BUA

So, why the UAC does not accept the 200OK ? as it is for a second dialog
and not the first one