[OpenSIPS-Users] Voicemail doesn't work with Mediaproxy

Thomas Gelf thomas at gelf.net
Fri Sep 11 00:35:26 CEST 2009

osiris123d wrote:
> I am trying to use fix_nated_sdp("3", "ip of mediaproxy"0), but I am sure I
> am placing it and using it in the wrong spot in my script.

Don't do that. If you are using fix_nated_sdp together with mediaproxy,
you will for sure mess up something. Calling "use_media_proxy" in your
INVITE route, your reply route and also for your in-dialog ReINVITES
will automagically fix your SDP.

> failure_route[1] {
>   append_branch();

What OpenSIPS version are you using? In recent versions append_branch
is not needed here.

Best regards,
Thomas Gelf

 mail: thomas at gelf.net