[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips Supports OMA IM MSRP Conference ?

Manivasagam Sivaraman smvasagam2000 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 16:22:18 CET 2009

IS there a module for OMA IM MSRP Conference in opensips. I have the latest
MSRPRelay installed and it works with opensips as a msrp media server for
normal file transfer. I want to know if opensips supports the OMA IM COnf
URI , uri-list etc so that it can setup the msrp conference via sip/sdp
procedure.

I see a opensips-devel emails that this is planned in the roadmap. Was this
merged into 1.5.3 version ? IS there any documentation for the same ? Could
any one please point me in the right direction ?

I know AG opensips online server supoorts OMA IM Conf. And they use opensips
server.

Thanks in Advance.
Mani