[OpenSIPS-Users] B2BUA tests

Anca Vamanu anca at opensips.org
Tue Oct 27 10:47:10 CET 2009

Hi Jeff,

There is not much things that you need to know to configure B2BUA for
topology hiding.
As it is written in the documentation
also(http://www.opensips.org/Resources/B2buaTutorial#toc5):
To achieve topology hiding, "the B2BUA poses itself in the middle and
established dialogs with both parties. Then all it will do next will be
to translate a receipt request or reply into the dialog from the other
side and forward it to the peer entity".

So you just need to trace the messages and see that the b2b server sends
all the messages from one side to the other side and that the
destination is correctly set.
If you see something wrong or you can not investigate it by yourself you
can send me an e-mail with the trace.
Also a good thing is to monitor the log file and see if there are any
errors.

As for the configuration file the example from the documentation applies
to topology hiding also, you just have to change the parameter of the
b2b_init_request to "top hiding":
http://www.opensips.org/Resources/B2bConfigExample.

Regards,
Anca