[OpenSIPS-Users] B2BUA tests

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Mon Oct 26 19:17:50 CET 2009

Ancu,

I've been trying to test the 'top hiding' scenario included with the module
for a while now.  It fails every time I do.  I haven't seen any
documentation on to implement it correctly.

If there's something I'm missing, can you point me in the right direction?

I'd love to post some debugs but I'm not sure it's supposed to work,
therefore I'm not sure if I'm on the right track.

Perhaps a "standard" implementation of 'top hiding' will help Daniel in his
situation as well.

- Jeff