[OpenSIPS-Users] parallel forking and CANCEL/BYE

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Thu Oct 22 12:50:59 CEST 2009

El Jueves, 22 de Octubre de 2009, Uwe Kastens escribió:
> > I don 't understand... first you said that the GW send a call to OpenSIPS
> > and OpenSIPS to both AST1 and AST2 (Asterisk). And the problem is in the
> > GW because ignores the second 200.
> > Am I wrong?
>
> The setup is:
> asterisk(gw) <opensips> ast1+ast2
>
> No, you are right. So I need to fix that problem on the asterisk(gw) not
> on AST1 and AST2.

ok ok.

I remember that Olle (chan_sip) commented that Asterisk was tested for this
scenario (receiving two 200 for INVITE) in a SIPit, but I don't remember the
results... :)

Of course, you should enable "pedantic=yes" so in this way Asterisk """"is
supposed" to match To/From tags also. However I would trust it too much...

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>