[OpenSIPS-Users] RLS Services: subscription expanded to 0 contacts.

Sanjeev BA as2902.b at samsung.com
Wed Oct 21 17:40:41 CEST 2009

Hi,

I am trying to get an RLS server setup working and find the following issue.

Client sends SUBSCRIBE with list URI. RLS expands the list URI to individual
URIs.

Sends individual subscribe to Presence Server (co-located)

Presence server responds with 202 or 200 response code.

I have an ngrep on port 5060 and I can see NOTIFY being sent by the presence
server.

Along with the log

Send_notify_request: NOTIFY <client SIP URI> via <presence server URI> on
behalf of <contact URI> for event presence.

However, when the contact presence status changes and is PUBLISHed, RLS does
not NOTIFY the client.

In the logs I can see the error 0 dialogs found.

Please let me know of any specific configuration required to make this work.

Regards

Sanjeev