[OpenSIPS-Users] RLS Services: subscription expanded to 0 contacts.

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Wed Oct 21 13:58:39 CEST 2009

There are two major issues related to the implementing of such feature:

1. You expose your server to information provisioned in a remote system
2. OpenSIPS child may block waiting for the response from the remote
XCAP server

So though this feature is well defined in the standards, it can
introduce a lot of problems for the operator that implements it.

--
Adrian