[OpenSIPS-Users] Issue with incoming calls.

Peter den Hartog peterdenhartog at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 15:51:21 CEST 2009

Thanks a lot for your reply, i understand the issue now.

I'm able to connect the outside IP directly to the open sips box, and then
enable bridge mode, any suggestion how i should enable this bridge mode? My
new situation would be:

outside ip <-> opensips <-> inside ip <-> sip phone

the sip phone will connect on the local network address, so to correctly
make & receive the calls i should enable bridge mode right?

Then i atleast understand what goes wrong :-), and how i can fix it.